We have produced a range of resources to help maternity services and stakeholders provide support in relation to pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility.
This includes stickers and badges, which have recently been distributed to maternity services in Scotland.
To request additional printed copies of these resources email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also order copies of some resources using our web2print service (you will need a login to access this service).
You can view guidance from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists on:
- COVID-19, pregnancy and women's health (external website)
- key facts about the COVID-19 vaccine in pregnancy (external website)
Information about vaccines in pregnancy for the public is available on NHS inform (external website).
Vaccines in pregnancy videos
We have produced animations about the vaccines offered during pregnancy.
This includes information for pregnant women about the flu and COVID-19 vaccines.
View animations about:
- vaccines in pregnancy (external website)
- the flu vaccine (external website)
- the COVID-19 vaccine (external website)
We also have videos where our public health experts answer a series of questions about pregnancy and the COVID-19 vaccine.
Watch our videos about:
- breastfeeding after the COVID-19 vaccine (external website)
- having different vaccines on the same day (external website)
- the flu vaccine and pregnancy (external website)
- early pregnancy and the side effects of getting a vaccine (external website)
- the best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 (external website)
If you have a media enquiry relating to this publication, please contact the Communications and Engagement team.